Our Hours For The Tour:
Monday -- Closed
Tuesday & Wednesday -- 10 am - 5 pm
Thursday & Friday -- 10 am - 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday -- 11 am - 4 pm
Ohio Natural Fiber Network is proud to announce that it will be a stop on this year's Yarn Discovery Tour, Friday, September 6 through Saturday, September 21.
First held in 2008, the tour is an annual event for fiber enthusiasts designed to showcase local yarn shops throughout Northeast Ohio.
Rules for participation in the tour are:
1) Purchase a $5 passport from any participating shop listed and receive a YDT tote bag.
2) Spend a minimum of $10 at a participating shop from during tour dates, have your passport stamped and receive a free pattern and an entry in a drawing for that shop's prize basket (retail value of $100).
3) At each stop on the tour, spend a minimum of $10 and you will have your passport stamped. There will be drawings for those who shop at 5, 10 and all 16 shops.
4) Passports can be used on any of the 16 days of the tour during the shop's regular business hours. In addition to regular business hours, all shops will be open during the tour on:
-- Thursdays & Fridays: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
-- Saturdays & Sundays: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
About the Network
- The Ohio Natural Fiber Network
- is dedicated to supporting Ohio fiber producers and artists, and to developing awareness of the diversity and beauty of Ohio farm yarns and fleeces. Our fiber farmers raise alpacas, llamas, sheep, goats and angora rabbits for their beautiful fiber. Our fiber artists dye, hook, spin, knit, weave and felt the most beautiful fiber art you've ever seen. Knitters, check out our Ravelry group on-line. You can also follow us on Facebook. We're hoping you make 2012 the year you decide to go on an Ohio Fiber Diet by supporting your local fiber producer or artist! We don't think you'll be disappointed. The Ohio Natural Fiber Network -- Our Homegrown for Your Handmade